All of my arrangements are written with utmost respect for my two beloved homelands: classical music and hassidic song. I try my best to be meticulous with the classical techniques I employ, all the while remaining faithful to the soul and traditions of the melody.
Though the histories of these schools of music are vastly different, I believe there is a place where they meets, if only one digs deep enough.
Below is a list of past arrangements. I’m also available for new commissions. Please feel free to contact me to discuss.
- 4 Bavos for Piano Solo (Also available in versions for Piano and String Orchestra, Symphony Orchestra, String Quartet, Clarinet and String Quartet)
- Ki Anu Amekha for Piano Solo
- Eimosai KoAsi Mar for Piano Solo
- Keli Ato for Piano Solo
- Ne Jurites’ Khloptzy for Piano Solo (Also available in version for Piano and String Orchestra)
- (Additional arrangements from my two existing albums of Chabad Nigunim “Yearnings from Beyond” and “Kol Dodi” are currently being prepared)